Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why is he playing with my feelings?

this guy who used to lik me in highsc we lost contact and lik 5 years ltr we run n2 eachother by chance at a club. we both have partners. well my BF went away 4 a while so me and this guy becme ually involved damn near everyday for a month, then it kinda dys down. I try to brake it off but he makes me feel lik the bad person. he went frm calln evryday and texn me sweet messages lik I miss u. then he flips the script and i would hear frm him every otr day, and he sometimes wouldnt answer 4 me. I tld him my BF was coming bak and he kinda brushed me off and dnt tak advantage of the lil time we had lef. so whn i tel him my BF has *** bak, he sounds torn up and basically says i guess this is bye 4 evr. so weeks p and we talk maybe 1 a week. he recently invited me to his job function and we had a 1derful time. I haven;t heard frm hm & whn I called him he dnt answer. I tex hm he responds only 1 time, then I call him and we briefly talk he says he will CB, and nvr does, wht is his proble

No comments:

Post a Comment