Friday, November 11, 2011

I signed into DEP and my recruiter is trying to say if I get out that its a dishonorable discharge?

Okay, so I signed into the Marine Corps several months ago, well now I've decided after much training with them that's it not right for and I got accepted for grant and wanna go back to college. Well they do "pool functions" every Saturday and my recruiter(with another recruiter) are beating down and calling non stop saying that if I don't come to this pool function and then talk to his boss(the recruiting sub-station gunnery sergeant) that I will be dishonorably discharged. Will never be able to get federal grant, loans, help, etc. I've looked this up and seems to be a bull **** recruiting lie and that all I need to do is send a letter to the gunnery sergeant requesting for discharge from the DEP program.

No comments:

Post a Comment