Monday, November 7, 2011

Mixing naturopathic supplements with my current medications(medical staff please)?

I am a Medical istant and also have Fibromyalgia. Since no 2 people have the same symptoms, any of these and others could be true including the swelling if you are having a flare. I have found that eliminating red meats from my diet has significantly reduced my symptoms. Also eliminate dairy as much as possible as it can trigger inflammation. Also eliminate as much processed sugar as possible. Exercise as tolerated. I am taking the following supplements with good results: B50 complex (get the yeast free kind), magnesium250 mg a day has reduced the frequency of my migraines, glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM daily for joint pain, vitamin D3 800 IU a day has reduced some of the pain, vitamin C 1000 mg to help my immune system. I have has FMS since my late 20's, I am now 54 and I am doing pretty well. Good luck, I hope I was able to help some from my own experience. If you still are worried about the systemic candida the Swanson company has a capsule to eliminate yeast. i tried it but didn't notice much difference so I stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment