Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I need help talk to the guy I like?

any suggestions? I'm kinda really shy when I haven't talk to somebody in a long time or if I have never met them before. I really like him though. Not just because he's cute. I liked this guy a while ago when we still went to the same school. Now we go to the same high school. He is always with his friends and I don't know how to talk to him when he is.And he's not in any of my cles. It's not like I never met him. We were kinda sorta maybe friends in 7th grade. He wasn't in any of my cles then either but atleast he was in my homeroom. I didn't really talk to him that much in homeroom because I was too shy but towards the year ended he started say hi to me in the hallways and stuff. Sometimes now I see him in the hallways alone but we will usually be going in different directions. If I get the chance to talk to him what should I even say? How do you make the first move first?How can I over come my fear of being shy? How can I eat lunch with him? You know stuff like that. plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment